What is Notification History? #
Notification History in Retainly is a dedicated section that chronologically logs and displays all communications dispatched through the platform. This feature offers users a bird’s-eye view of their communication efforts across various channels, helping them track, analyse, and manage messages sent to recipients.
Purpose of Notification History: #
Its primary purpose is to provide businesses with a comprehensive record of their communication activities. Whether you’re confirming successful deliveries, identifying failed messages, or investigating issues, Notification History serves as a vital tool to ensure seamless and efficient communication processes.
1. Accessing the Notification History Page: #
To view your Notification History, navigate to Sidebar -> Notification History on the Retainly dashboard.
2. Overview of the Notification History Page: #
The Notification History page is a centralized platform designed to let you manage all your communication channels. The channels integrated include:
- Web Push
- Mobile Push
Every communication initiated through a workflow will be recorded and displayed on this page for your convenience.
3. Details You Can View: #
On the Notification History page, for each communication, you can delve into:
- Recipient Details: See to whom the communication was sent.
- Date and Time: Track when the message was dispatched.
- Delivery Status: Know if the message was successfully delivered, pending, or failed.
- Template Used: View the exact template employed for the communication.
4. Additional Information: #
For a more in-depth understanding of each communication:
- Navigate to Actions -> Show Info.
- Here, you can view the communication provider’s response and other essential sending details.
5. Benefits of Notification History: #
The Notification History tool in Retainly is particularly beneficial for:
- Error Tracing: Quickly identify and rectify any discrepancies or issues in your communication processes.
- Specific Message Lookup: If certain messages, for instance, fail to deliver, the Notification History lets you dive deep to find the root cause of the problem.
Utilizing the Notification History functionality effectively will ensure that you have a clear and organized view of all your communications, aiding in timely error rectification and efficient management.